- You can search by using any combination of the fields below.
- Search results list only scheduled training with the most current date listed at the top.
- Search results will include these prefixes indicating:
- S-, E-, T-: Face-to-face and online in real time sessions.
- C-: Conference.
- CS-: Sessions within a conference.
- OD-: Online on demand sessions.
- Title – Searches for the exact word in the title of a session.
- Description – Searches for the exact word in the description of the session.
- Trainer – Search by the trainer’s last name or their MOPD ID only.
- Approval Number – Searches by approval number (e.g.E-2013-0001-0000) written with all letters, numbers and dashes. You can search by the approval number without the last four digits also (e.g. E-2013-0001).
- City – Search by city where you want to find training. Remember to spell out the city fully.
- County – Search by county where you want to find training. Remember to spell out the county fully.
- Zip – Search by 5-digit Zip Code only.
- Radius – Search by the number of miles you type in from the Zip code you enter.
- Public/Private – Searches all training listed as public (available to anyone) or private (available by invitation only).
- Keyword – Searches for specific words relating to training content. Keyword searches often yield more results than description searches alone.
- Training Date From/To – Searches by the date range.
- Training Requirements – Searches by DHSS and CCDF required training.
- Training Format – Searches by the format in which training is delivered.
- Conference – Searches by the Name or Approval Number of the Conference.